In the online world, one thing’s for certain: email is still an indispensable marketing tool. Due to innovations like podcasts and social media, many have predicted a decline in email marketing. However, despite novel social media trends, email is still a practical, trustworthy, and effective marketing medium that is crucial to the success of any business.
In the coming weeks, we’ll cover a range of topics which will equip you with knowledge and skills to implement a personalized, targeted, and effective email campaign. This short course can be your comprehensive guide to powerful email marketing which will bring your business measurable success. Whether you are revamping your existing email campaign, or adding email to your marketing scheme, the information you’ll acquire from the following topics will enable you to make the most of this dependable marketing tool.
The topics we will cover are:
- Why email marketing is STILL important for business
- Choosing the right autoresponder service or software for your business
- Why squeeze pages matter
- Single or double opt-in – which is best suited to your business?
- First steps to setting up a mailing list
- Understanding the difference between autoresponder and broadcast emails
- Surefire ways of growing your mailing list
- Engaging your readers and delivering relevant and personalized content
- How to sell more stuff – email conversion tips
Don’t worry if any of this terminology is unfamiliar to you: we’ll explain everything as we move along. We’ll cover a lot in the next few posts – so, if you haven’t done so already – make sure you sign up for the our mailing list.
And now, let’s get started on transforming your email marketing campaign into an important profit source for your business!